Dear first responder,
The next EFRIM steering committee meeting will be organized in December 2016. Please find more information about this meeting below:
- We would like to organize the meeting on December 8th. Exact time will be sent out asap.
- We are trying to find a good location close to Schiphol Airport. We will send out more details about the exact address.
- Representatives of THW, the Municipality of Geel, the German Police, the Dutch National Police, Institute for Safety and the Police of Scotland.
- The topics on the agenda are:
- Organizing the Gold Commander meeting which could be organized on March 8th 2017;
- Developing the EFRIM structure;
- Terms of reference;
- Initiating new H2020 proposals;
- Choosing new EFRIM chairman;
- How to voice our needs in Brussels;
- EFRIM program 2017;
Please, let us know what your opinion is and if you have other suggestions.
The EFRIM team